AHCCCS Medicaid is Arizona’s state Medicaid program and provides health insurance for qualified individuals age 65, and older. Individuals who qualify can receive extensive health insurance benefits with no monthly premiums.
To be eligible for AHCCCS Medicaid benefits, you will need to be:
- An Arizona Resident and a United States citizen or qualified immigrant.
- Have, or be eligible for, a Social Security number.
- Have a limited income.
View additional information on AHCCCS eligibility.
AHCCCS Medicaid Coverage
For enrolled seniors, medical coverage benefits may include:
- Doctor’s Visits
- Lab test
- Specialist Car
- Hospital Service
- Transportation to doctor
- Emergency Care
- Podiatry Services
- Surgery Services
- Physical Exams
- Behavioral Health
Applying For AHCCCS
There are four different ways that you can apply for AHCCCS Medicaid. You can:
- Submit an online application through Health-e-Arizona Plus.
- Call the Arizona Department of Economic Security at (855) 432-7587 and request a paper application.
- Contact ACCESSMed Foundation at (602) 375-2412 from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday for personal medicaid counseling and enrollment support, or
- Click on the GET MEDICARE AND MEDICARE HELP link that is at the bottom of every page on this website.
Leer más en Español.