We Help Patients Access
ACCESSMed Foundation helps vulnerable elderly patients understand and enroll in their best Medicaid and Medicare Advantage options. Our volunteers are highly experienced, licensed and certified health insurance specialists. They visit patients at home, in institutions, in long-term care facilities . . . wherever they are. And during this COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic, they are rigorously following Safe Enrollment best practices.
We Help Physicians Increase
As our counselors work with beneficiaries to increase access affordable healthcare . . . they concurrently work with physicians to optimize their payer networks and to increase their Medicaid and Medicare Advantage revenue. We help our provider partners continuously enroll and re-enroll their vulnerable patients.
The Physician Support Process
- The physician delivers services to an uninsured or under-insured elderly patient.
- The physician refers the patient to ACCESSMed for counseling and enrollment. ACCESSMed initiates a Medicaid application.
- ACCESSMed coordinates enrollment in Medicaid and other healthcare insurance options.
- Upon completing enrollments, Medicare, Medicaid, and/or Medicare Advantage pay the physician.
Connecting The Dots
Medicaid participating physicians, ACCESSMed can help you Connect The Dots to increase:
1. Medicaid enrollments for your patients, and
2. Medicaid revenue for your practice.
Read more about Dot Connecting.
To start connecting your revenue dots, please contact Robert Roth, Ph.D.,
our Executive Director – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leer más en Español.