ACCESSMed is an AHCCCS Community Partner
ACCESSMed Foundation is a hands-on community partner in the AHCCCS HEAplus system. Through our partnership, we help Arizona seniors apply for free health insurance and SNAP Nutrition Assistance (formerly Food Stamps).
Our application assistors complete HEAplus applications during personal visits or phone calls with our customers. With improved access to electronic data sources, HEAplus is often able to verify much of the information that is needed for an eligibility decision very quickly. Our assistors track the progress of applications and continue to help our customers throughout the application process. And, they also track renewal dates to assure that our customers do not lose their coverage.
As an HEAplus Community Partner ACCESSMed is honored to:
- Provide personalized health insurance help
- Help our customers apply for low-cost and possibly no-cost Arizona healthcare insurance
- Obtain real-time electronic verification of many eligibility factors
- Provide a customized, detailed list of documents needed from each of our customers
- Electronically submit documents to ensure quick and secure receipt
- Track insurance application status, including final eligibility results
- Monitor application progress and help our customers resolve applications problems
- Whenever possible, help our customers obtain free Arizona healthcare and free healthcare insurance