AccessMed is an HEAplus Community Partner
AccessMed Foundation is a hands-on community partner in the HEAplus system. Through our partnership, we help Arizona’s low-income seniors apply online for AHCCCS Health Insurance, Nutrition Assistance (formerly Food Stamps) and TANF Cash Assistance.
Our application assistors complete HEAplus applications during personal visits or phone calls with our customers. With improved access to electronic data sources, HEAplus is often able to verify much of the information that is needed for an eligibility decision very quickly. Our assistors track the progress of applications and continue to help our customers throughout the application process. And, they also track renewal dates to assure that our customers do not lose their coverage.
As an HEAplus Community Partner AccessMed is honored to:
- Provide personalized support to our customers
- Help our customers apply for multiple programs in one process
- Obtain real-time electronic verification of many eligibility factors
- Provide a customized, detailed list of documents needed from each of our customers
- Electronically submit our customer’s documents to ensure quick and secure receipt
- Track application status, including final eligibility results without contacting state agencies
- Monitor application progress and help our customers resolve problems with their applications.